This simple fitness in the office Yoga Experience was especially designed for a group of 5-30 busy professionals in the office. Yoga is a great way to relax, improve health and energy levels. It will help relieve tension by relaxing the shoulders, neck, wrists, eyes and back. It will also improve your circulation and posture and thus enhance your focus and alertness.
This experience can be performed in the boardroom or any office room. Yoga will be performed in chairs, around a table and in standing poses. All yoga poses and yoga postures will be tailored for your group and your chosen location. Participants are welcome to wear their work clothes and yoga mats are not necessary.
Experience Outline :
- Centering & Breathing: Connecting and energizing breathing techniques.
- Warm-Up Exercises: Start preparing the body to relax. Many professionals round their spine, close their heart and chest area and shrug their shoulders in as a result of poor work postures.
- A series of yoga poses (Asanas):
- Poses that release stress in neck, shoulders, wrists and eyes.
- Lengthening muscle groups from seated postures, such as hamstrings and building core and the back muscles to support better posture.
- Balancing postures to enhance focus and well-being
- Exercises to increase team spirit and leadership skills
- Meditation: Enhancing inner connectedness and relaxation that allows better understanding and communication among colleagues and customers.
Number of People
This experience voucher is valid for 5 people. Additional participants may join at an additional cost of $200 per person, up to a maximum group size of 30 people.
Your office or any location of your choosing.
Availability and Duration
This experience lasts for 60 minutes and may be booked on any date, provided bookings are made at least 7 days in advance.
English or Cantonese
This experience takes place indoors so is generally not affected by the weather. In case of typhoon warning no. 8, the experience will be cancelled.
What to wear
Participants are welcome to wear their work clothes.
No previous yoga experience is required. Customers are asked to tell the instructor of any injuries or medical issues of the group that may be relevant before the Experience. If any participant is unsure whether they can practice yoga, please seek the advice of a health professional. Each participant must sign a liability waiver upon the commencement of the experience.