Ceramics is one of the oldest human art forms and one that contributed to the advancement of the human race! During this experience, you will try your hand at making your own pottery art piece!
Pottery can be created without the use of a potter's wheel. In this workshop, you will explore the ways to produce pottery by hand using simple tools or by using just the hands and fingers.
After molding your pottery masterpiece, you can choose a color and our pottery professionals will color it when kilning. At the end of the workshop, enjoy a 20 minute sharing with the other participants to appreciate each other’s work. Your final pottery creation will be finished and delivered to you within 1 month. In this most specialized pottery studio in Hong Kong with the most knowledgeable professor in pottery, you can surely make your most satisfied pottery masterpiece.
Number of People
This experience voucher is valid for 2 people in a group session. Additional participants may join at an additional cost $600 per person, up to a maximum of 25 people.
Availability and Duration
This experience lasts for 2.5 hours.
Bookings can be made on Wednesday, 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm or Sunday, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm.
Bookings must be made at least 1 week in advance and are subject to availability.
Cantonese or English
There is no age restriction for this experience. It is suitability for anyone interested in hand building pottery.
This experience includes:
- All necessary tools and equipment
- 2 kg clay per person for pottery making
- 1 chosen creation (within 1L) for final firing and glazing. Firing of additional pots will be charged at $120 per 1L in size with larger sizes charged at an additional cost of $60 per 0.5L
- Take home all other creations at the end of the day
- Disposable apron
- Packaging and delivery of the final ceramic product within Hong Kong